CALL: (865) 483-2288
Notice: Monday, April 6th
We are currently serving patients who have scheduled appointments with us this week at all of our locations.
We are accepting NEW PATIENTS. Please call our office to discuss which option, TeleHealth or in-office visit, is best for you.
We are in the process of implementing a TeleHealth option which will allow us to care for you via phone and/or video. We intend to offer this service as soon as next week.
If you currently have an appointment with us, please note the following:
- The nature of our practice, dealing with nasal/sinus issues, places our Otolarynogologists and healthcare providers at a higher risk for COVID-19 infection ***please DO NOT make an office visit if you believe you have the virus.***
- We are taking precautions outlined by the CDC to ensure a sanitized medical office environment.
- Please do NOT make an office visit if you believe have been exposed to someone with the virus within the past 14 days. We will reschedule your appointment for you.
- Uncertain? Please call our office to discuss your personal medical situation.
- Please maintain “social distancing” when you visit the office and provide six feet of space between yourself and others wherever possible.
- Reschedule your appointment if you are unsure if you have been exposed to COVID-19 — our providers are particularly vulnerable to exposure and we treat many elderly patients and want to ensure their health and safety.
- We will update information daily — please visit this site for current information.
Thank you for your patience during this period of rapidly evolving information. We are proud to serve East Tennesseans and encourage everyone to respect their neighbors and follow the commonsense guidelines of washing hands, maintaining a “social distance” of six feet, and self-isolating when sick. All of us at ET-ENTS are working diligently to continue our mission of providing cutting edge care for your ear, nose, throat, allergy, head and neck issues.
We look forward to serving you and your family!